Log in or Register. Suitable for 8 - 12 years.
- Guide to perfect body;
- Therapeutisches Reiten mit schizophren erkrankten Patienten (German Edition).
- Adhesive Toy Block Tape | Wall Circus.
- Pleasure: The Sheikhs Defiant Bride / The Sheikhs Wayward Wife / The Sheikhs Rebellious Mistress (Mills & Boon M&B) (The Sheikh Tycoons, Book 1).
- Additional Information.
- Snow Covered Palms!
Schools earn Scholastic Rewards when parents or staff order from us. If you work at a school you can use Rewards to buy books and resources for your classroom or library.
Find out how to use Scholastic Rewards. More books for 8 - 12 year olds.
Back to the circus of hate. Tear up all the rules of the game. Oh sweet revenge!
Yup: the circus is back in town. And this time, Ben is the star attraction…. Menu Browse. Clowns are silent entertainers and use their elaborate costumes and clumsy nature to endear their audience and specialise in playing pranks on fellow clowns and also pranks on the audience. Common characteristics of most clowns are oversized brightly coloured overalls, oversized shoes, elaborate face painting, a big red nose, wild and colourful wig oversized painted on lips and of course a flower that squirts water.
Cirque Italia – Ain’t Your Mama’s Circus
Where clowns appear on stage, they act out humorous scenes and may or may not engage with the audience. Both acting approaches have equal success in getting participation with the audience. Children take great delight in trying to warn a clown who is not aware of the audience of impending danger. Party and carnival clowns work on their own or in pairs. Many family restaurants also have a resident clown on staff to entertain kids while parents enjoy a relaxed meal.
- Notazioni di viaggio (Gli emersi narrativa) (Italian Edition);
- Art Rooney II: Steelers' disappointing season was 'hard to swallow'!
- Running with the Big Dog: True Stories from the Road with Americas Bus Company!
Rodeo clowns represent the more serious side of clowning around. These clowns pay a critical role in the bull riding rodeo events. Their primary purpose is to distract the bull when the rider falls from the bull.