- Syria war: 'Russian strikes' target Idlib as offensive looms - BBC News
- Russian and Syrian jets bomb Aleppo camp retaken by rebels
- Search News
Syria war: 'Russian strikes' target Idlib as offensive looms - BBC News
Ghazni is a strategic city located on the main road linking the capital, Kabul, with southern Afghanistan. Three days after the militants launched their assault on the city of , people early on August 10, information was difficult to verify with telecommunications services being shut down due to the clashes.
- Integrated Development of Fishing in Kagera!
- Turkey-backed fighters join forces with HTS rebels in Idlib.
- Outlaws Still At Large!: A Saga of Roots Country Music Since the 1970s;
- The Channels Companion.
- Publisher Description!
- A Boon by Moonlight (Romance on the Go).
Bahrami said the ongoing battle had killed about police officers and soldiers, as well as at least 20 civilians. He also said that Taliban fighters were killed. Officials at the Interior Ministry were quoted as saying that the fighting also left at least 15 civilians dead and more than others wounded. Meanwhile, the UN Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs OCHA called on the parties to "protect the lives and rights of civilians and to protect civilian infrastructure," particularly medical facilities.
Richard Peeperkorn, acting humanitarian coordinator for Afghanistan, said in a statement. He also said it was "unsafe" for people to travel to larger cities where medical facilities are available. Some Ghazni residents who fled to other cities described panic and fear in the city, Rezayee said, speaking by phone from Kabul.
The Syrian regime is seeking to regain control over one of the last remaining rebel strongholds in Syria—northwestern Idlib province is the other remaining rebel pocket.
- Russian and Syrian jets bomb Aleppo camp retaken by rebels - Reuters;
- Afghan Forces 'Retake Most of Ghazni' As Battle Rages For Fourth Day.
- Phantastische Geschichten (German Edition);
The agreement also marked the first instance of significant cooperation on Syria between the Trump administration and Russia. The cease-fire agreement was based on a painstakingly negotiated deconfliction line that separated rebel and regime forces in the contested region.
- We provide analysis, education, and resources to those working for peace around the world.;
- Furry Hentai Panty 1.
- Mit 50 fängt das Leben erst richtig an (5) - Sex 50plus ist richtig gut (German Edition)?
- Russia defence minister meets Assad on Syria visit | | AW.
- Accessibility links!
- Turkey-backed fighters join forces with HTS rebels in Idlib | Syria News | Al Jazeera;
- Regime Offensive Aims to Retake Southwest Syria, Displaces Thousands;
Russia was charged with ensuring that the Syrian regime abided by the cease-fire. Tensions between Israel and Iran have been steadily escalating in southwestern Syria with mounting concerns that the area could become a flashpoint for a larger regional conflagration.
Russian and Syrian jets bomb Aleppo camp retaken by rebels
Israel and Russia have reportedly conducted secret negotiations to ensure that Iranian-backed militias will not be deployed as part of the ground offensive to mitigate the immediate threat to Israel. However, no details of these talks have been announced, nor is it clear how such an agreement would be enforced.
Adnan, a resident of Kfar Nabuda whose real name was not used for security reasons , has been hiding in a nearby town since the government began shelling and ground operations in late April. He gave an account of the plight of people as the attack unfolded and power changed hands.
They were just trying to escape death. About , civilians have fled their homes since the Syrian government forces, backed by Russian air power, began its latest offensive. Haitham Afisi, a senior NLF commander, said desperate times called for desperate measures. Even so, he agreed to the two sides' cooperation. In September, Russia, Turkey, and Iran agreed to extend a ceasefire across northwest Syria and institute a 30km buffer zone between the forces.