- Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.
- The Database Hacker's Handbook: Defending Database Servers
- Download: The Database Hacker’s Handbook: Defending Database Servers (a $50 value) FREE
- | The Database Hackers Handbook: Defending Database Servers
Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.
One of the most popular abuses is to use this functionality as a means of portscanning the network that the SQL Server is in, since it will take different lengths of time to respond depending on whether the remote host is present, is a SQL Server, or is absent altogether. Stay ahead with the world's most comprehensive technology and business learning platform.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training, learning paths, books, tutorials, and more. Start Free Trial No credit card required. How are they exploited?
The Database Hacker's Handbook: Defending Database Servers
About this product. Stock photo. Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable. David Litchfield specializes in searching for new threats to database systems and web applications and holds the unofficial world record for finding major security flaws. See details. Buy It Now.
- Three Odd Balls: A Humorous and Romantic Cozy (Cue Ball Mysteries Book 3).
- Get this edition.
- Connected (Twists of Fate Book 1).
- Pleasure: The Sheikhs Defiant Bride / The Sheikhs Wayward Wife / The Sheikhs Rebellious Mistress (Mills & Boon M&B) (The Sheikh Tycoons, Book 1).
- Related Tech Articles!
- Homeschooling to Open Doors: Smart High School Choices for Great College Options (The Thinking Mother’s Guides to Homeschooling Book 1)?
Add to cart. Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Product Information This book covers the how to break into, and how to defend, the most popular database server software. Each of these will be examined to show how hackers gain access using various methods from buffer overflow exploitation, privilege escalation through SQL, SQL injection and stored procedure and trigger abuse.
Download: The Database Hacker’s Handbook: Defending Database Servers (a $50 value) FREE
Also discussed are those techniques that are specific to each database. With each attack topic presented, ways of preventing such abuse will be discussed.
Additional Product Features Dewey Edition. About the Authors. Part I: Introduction. Part II: Oracle.
Chapter 2: The Oracle Architecture. Chapter 3: Attacking Oracle. Chapter 4: Oracle: Moving Further into the Network.
Chapter 5: Securing Oracle. Chapter 8: Attacking DB2.
| The Database Hackers Handbook: Defending Database Servers
Chapter 9: Securing DB2. Part IV: Informix. Chapter The Informix Architecture. Chapter Informix: Discovery, Attack, and Defense.