Sign in Sign up. Launching GitHub Desktop Go back.
Launching Xcode Launching Visual Studio Latest commit 9c50c53 Jun 27, Jul 19, Building the code base To build the jar, run. Usage instructions The plugin uses the popular file format used by the htpasswd program: username:hashed-password The plugin currently supports passwords hashed using bcrypt , PBKDF2 and SHA1.
The healthcare AI/ML blueprint
You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.
- Troubleshooting File-Based Authentication;
- Authentication · Issue #11 · apiaryio/api-blueprint · GitHub.
- The Odyssey: A New Translation.
- How to Craft the Perfect Resume and Land a Dream Job!
- Manage blueprint repositories;
- 12 Days with Jesus.
You signed out in another tab or window. Checking in copyright headers and codestylesettings.
Apr 4, Use the same versioning scheme as used by GoCD. Jun 27, Bump mockito-core from 2. Upgrade gradle.
- Flask basic authentication!
- Publish a Rollback Blueprint File to Undo Changes.
- Letters from a Life Volume 3 (1946-1951): The Selected Letters of Benjamin Britten.
- Llewellyns 2012 Witches Spell-A-Day Almanac: Holidays & Lore (Annuals - Witches Spell-a-Day Almanac);
- Implementing the Azure blueprint for AI | Microsoft Docs.
- Creating blueprint XML files?
- Blueprint information.
Mar 27, Use the new plugin helper to build and deploy jars. May 3, Add code of conduct and contributing guide. Jun 22, Apr 5, File-based authentication allows you to store usernames, passwords or password hashes and optional meta-data in a file that will be used to authenticate incoming connections.
Implementing the Azure blueprint for AI
File-based authentication is a good choice for scenarios with smaller amounts of connections that need authenticating, e. To enable authentication to a deepstream server with user credentials stored in a local file, set the type key to file in the auth section of the server's configuration file.
The path key contains a path to the file relative to the config file, that defines your users and passwords. By default this is the users. In the hash key add the hashing algorithm to hash the passwords, for example, using md5 or any other algorithm supported by your operating system.