- 1790-1890 Federal Population Censuses - Part 1
- Federal Population Censuses - Part 1 | National Archives
- Heads of families at the first census of the United States taken in the year 1790 : North Carolina
- For more info...
Bureau of the Census. Published Bureau of the Census Published Census Office.
1790-1890 Federal Population Censuses - Part 1
United States. Roster of heads of families in , so far as can be shown from records of the Census Office. As the federal census schedules of the state of Virginia for are missing, the lists of the state enumerations made in , , , and , while not complete, have been substituted. At head of title: Department of Commerce and Labor.
Federal Population Censuses - Part 1 | National Archives
North, director. Find in a library.
- United States Census - Wikipedia.
- Catalog Record: Heads of families at the first census of the | HathiTrust Digital Library?
- 1790 United States Census.
Full view New York. Full view ME.
Harry Potter. Popular Features. New Releases. Notify me. A complete set of the schedules for each state, with a summary for the counties, and in many cases for towns, was filed in the State Department, but unfortunately they are not now complete, the returns for.
Heads of families at the first census of the United States taken in the year 1790 : North Carolina
For several of the states for which schedules are lacking it is probable that the Director of the Census could obtain lists which would present the names of most of the heads of families at the date of the First Census. In Virginia, state enumerations were made in , , , and , but the lists on file in the State Library include the names for only 39 of the 78 counties into which the state was divided.
- A Boon by Moonlight (Romance on the Go).
- Flash Professional CS5 Bible;
- Church History: An Introduction to Research, Reference Works, and Methods: An Introduction to Research, Reference Works and Methods.
- Census Research Guide: 1790.
Census Bureau. Archived from the original on April 26, Archived from the original on December 3, Retrieved September 9, United States Censuses.
For more info...
Namespaces Article Talk. Views Read Edit View history.