- Join Our Mailing List:
- Customers Who Bought Trio Sonata No. 36 in C minor QV 2:Anh. 5 Also Bought:
- Sweet Music, Chamber Music Group
- Quantz: Seven Trio Sonatas
Join Our Mailing List:
- Browse Products.
- The Human Algorithm (The Algorithm Trilogy Book 1).
- Product Details!
- Boosey & Hawkes Sheet Music Shop: Classical and Educational Sheet Music and Scores?
- Love Hurts: The Killing of Rose.
- Trio Sonata in C Major (Recorder Part) QV 2: Ahn. 3 scored for Trio Sonata?
You have no items in your shopping cart. Toggle navigation. Middle Ages and Early Renaissance. Baroque Era. Classical Era.
- List of compositions by Johann Joachim Quantz - Wikipedia.
- Belladonna at Belstone (Knights Templar Mysteries Book 8).
- Most viewed music?
- One! The book about everything and Nothing!:Stories from one male to all of you..
- Presetting The Dice - I Beat the Bastard Casinos and So Can You!!
- Trio Sonata in C Major (Flute Part) QV 2: Ahn. 3 - Flute scored for Trio Sonata.
- Navigation menu!
- Eds New California Songster?
- QV 2: Anh. 1 – 36!
- Stanford Libraries.
American Music. Oral Traditions. Collegium Musicum: Yale University. Music of the United States of America.
A-R Special Publications. Computer Music and Digital Audio.
Customers Who Bought Trio Sonata No. 36 in C minor QV 2:Anh. 5 Also Bought:
Basic Manual. Index and Bibliography. Technical Reports. Other Publications.
Sweet Music, Chamber Music Group
Digital Prints. Paper Offprints. American Institute of Musicology. Kate Osborne is a flautist and teacher based near Peterborough. She has performed widely throughout the area with Fergus Black, harpist Eleanor Turner and with her own flute trio. Her extensive repertoire spans the Baroque to the 20th century with a particular specialism on the French Romantic works.
Takashi Kikuchi is an experienced recitalist, chamber musician and teacher.
Quantz: Seven Trio Sonatas
As part of his research into 20th century English viola repertoire, he spent three years studying at the Royal Academy of Music in London with Professor John White. James Risdon began the recorder aged eight and the clarinet a year later.
His interests span the Middle Ages to the 21st century and he has worked with pianists, organists and even an accordion player to explore the diverse musical possibilities for this most basic instrument.